Wednesday 1 December 2010

Happy Advent.

I can't believe where the time is flying. It has been over a week since I have blogged or blog surfed! Every day is a rush against time. Less than three weeks now before we jet off to the sun and so much has to be done ...... but being the first of December we can officially speak Christmas! Normally I would be scouring all the fab magazines getting inspiration for decorating and titivating the house in Christmas splendour but seeing as we won't be here it seems sad but necessary to do without. BUT a few festive lovelies must appear to add a little sparkle and this year they can come out early ........

Even some lovely new PJ's to get me in the spirit. Who would believe these lovelies were a snip at £5 from the new amazingly serene and smart Winchester Primark.

Let's brighten the kitchen were more bright, Christmas red .....

And what is more lovely than displays of grand, soldier-like amarylis ......

And although I won't be able to do lots of gorgeous festive baking and cooking we can start early on some snowy brownies ......

2 comments:

  1. Well you are doing better than me on the festive front! Cute dishcloth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those PJ's on my Christmas list!
    Must visit the Winchester Primark to have a look if you say it has a different look to the store.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete