Monday 16 May 2011

Weekend fun.

Another weekend been and gone.  Full of fun and frolics.

An early start on Saturday to get Mabel off on her Duke of Edinburgh practice weekend and not a raindrop in sight.......
Then preparations went into overdrive for the event of the year!  Eurovision party night.  The scene is set and the German inspired feast prepared ....... not forgetting our voting sheets ..............
Those nice people from Amazon had my new 'bible' delivered ......
And what a treat it is too.  Both visually and inspirationally.

More beauty and inspiration came in the form of a gift from our Eurovision guests .......
What a delight.  Who needs to be able to read French with these visions ......

And even more weekend inspiration ........ this time a fantastic vision into understanding horses.  A great, knowledgeable insight into communicating with your horse produced by my old housemate and pal, Kate Farmer.  Good old Amazon have it stocked too.

Another finished frock ...... with matching hair piece and corsage ....... fab fabric from Millie Moon in Frome again .......

All in all, another jolly weekend .........


2 comments:

  1. You had me with that yummy yarn in your header. Then a closer peek around and I was hooked. So glad you found your way to my garden. And I see so many of my friends already on your roll. I'll be back.

    Ta-Ta-For-Now,
    Kate The G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I am seeing a lot of good comment's re the knitting book......

    The Marie Claire cover looks delectable as do your makes.........

    ReplyDelete